Monday, July 14, 2008

Journal Entry

Spencer's first tooth is cutting today. I can just barely see and feel the little edge poking out. Poor guy, he's so grumpy. Yesterday we moved Spencer into the crib and Kaci into a twin bed. I don't think anyone got a good night sleep .

We got back from the family reunion in Utah last week, and I'm still recovering from the trip. We had such a great time though. I'm planning on putting some pictures and stories up, but don't quite have the time or energy yet.

7 comments:

Natalie J said...

Teething sucks! Xander and Ashton have been sharing a room for 5 nights now. The first 2 were not fun and after that they got used to each other. Good luck. I am glad that you are going to post pictures of your fun reunion. I have been waiting for someone from your family to do that. I bet you guys had a blast! Have fun recovering.

Manda said...

How's the sleeping arrangment working out?

Bev said...

It was fun to see you! We should actually try and get together the next time you're in Blanding in 10 years!

Kathleen said...

Chelan it's great to see you have a blog so we can catch up with you once in a while! Your kids are beautiful just like you! Our blog is jeffkathnkidsblogspot.com
Love ya...Kath

Carter Family said...

Sounds like you guys are doing well, and had fun with the fam!

Manda said...

YOU ARE SO LAZY! Get back on your computer and start blogging!

Julie Hatch said...

Chelan! you need to update your blog. I need to see cute pictures of your family. By the way how is Kara

Julie