Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Spencer's First Steps

Spencer started walking the other day! He doesn't quite have it down yet, but he's really trying. It's so funny! I forgot how much I get a kick out of those first few weeks of walking. He looks like a little drunk man. He's so proud of himself and you can tell he's very excited about this new skill.

This morning I changed his diaper and left him to "air out" for just a minute and he pooped all over the carpet. One of those explosions ya know? Then he stepped in it and I finally shook myself out of my panic induced paralyzation just in time to stop him from putting his hand in it to play.
Not 2 minutes after I got him rinsed off in the sink, Kaci woke up and I went to get her out of bed. She is soaking we (as is her bed) and her diaper is lodged halfway down the leg of her pj's.

What a glamorous life eh!??

2 comments:

Manda said...

Ahh, motherhood! Wet wipes are really good at getting poo out of almost anything.
Good for Spencer! We need pics and/or video or I personally won't believe he's actually walking.

Happy Lizards said...

I got tired after reading your blog. Do you ever get a moment to soak in a nice warm bubble bath? Hopefully you do! Just remember - one day they'll be grown up changing you!