Friday, January 30, 2009

So . . . I am about to lose my MIND! I know I say that often, but seriously I think Kaci is bi-polar and between her insanity and Spencer's illnesses . . . AAAAHHHHH!!

Luckily I have a wonderful husband who is taking good care of me. He stayed home from work until noon to let me sleep after my night in the emergancy room with Spencer.

So the REAL reason I wanted to do a post was to tell the story of Kaci and the tampon . . .
She found my suppy and pulled one out and opened it and said "oh! it's beautiful!!" She then wrapped the string around her wrist and has been wearing it as a bracelet for 2 days. :) hee hee . . . I know I know, it's really gross and Jeremy is NOT happy about it, but hey! If She's happy . . .

4 comments:

Carter Family said...

That is so funny! We moms can appriciate a good tampon story. I hope Spencer is doing better soon!

Natalie J said...

That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. She sounds like quite a character. What is wrong with Spencer. I saw a few posts ago that he has pneumonia. Is that what landed him in the ER?

Manda said...

Why do you never take pictures of these things!? That's a great story. I hope you wrote it down in a journal or something so you can torture her with it later in life. :)

Happy Lizards said...

That is hilarious! Your kids crack me up.